Tags: Trading, Statistics, Website,
Source: closed source
Costs: free base with upgrade for ISK
What is NEAT?
NEAT is an accounting-tool for the MMORPG Eve-Online. It helps you to keep track of your investments, calculates your profits and displays them graphically.
- a list of all your transactions
- a list of most profitable items in the last x days manual booking (in case you deal with contracts)
- a stock-management (e.g. things you SHOULD have in stock)
- a list of your best customers over time (most profit, most contacts, most value) and much more...
- a username and a password you remember
- an EVE-Online FULL-API-key to add characters
CCP Copyright Notice
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf.
All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf.
CCP hf. has granted permission to 3rdpartyeve to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, 3rdpartyeve.
CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.