You can copy and move these . craft files around as you wish, from save to save. You won’t even need to re-load the game. Just copy the ship over, then hit Open in the game VAB / SPH , and the craft will be there!
Where does KSP save Craft files?
craft file under “saves” in your KSP root directory. So the path is ROOT DIRECTORY/saves/save_game_name/ships/building/super_awesome_rocket. craft. If a save game with that name was created, all directories should exist.
How do I open craft files in KSP?
Select File → Import → KSP Craft and choose the CRAFT file you want to open.
How do I recover my craft in KSP?
It may be resting on solid ground, or floating in water, but it cannot be in motion or airborne. Once the craft has reached this state, moving the mouse over the altimeter will reveal a “Recover” button; clicking it will return to the Space Center and display what was recovered.
How do you use sub assembly in KSP?
- Save the entire craft, then move away the part to be saved as the subassembly. …
- Select a decoupler as the root part and put the rest of the launcher below the decoupler. …
- Move the craft file from into the subassemblies directory: root directory/saves/
/Ships/ / .
How do you save rockets in Kerbal space program?
If you open up your KSP folder, go to Game->saves. In there is a folder for each save with the name of the save.
How do I recover a vessel in KSP?
Recover the craft. Because Jeb has left the craft, you’ll need to recover him separately from the spacecraft. Hold down the right mouse button, and move the mouse until you see the spacecraft in the distance (see Figure 1-15). Click it, and click Recover Vessel.
How do you activate cheat menu in KSP?
Press ALT+F12 to access the debug console, which you can use to enjoy unlimited fuel, unbreakable joints, and other helpful perks.
How do I get better at Kerbal space program?
Tutorial:Playing Tips for Novices
- Which game mode should a novice choose? …
- X, not space, is the better panic key. …
- In career mode, don’t try to perform more than two ‘Test in-flight’ contracts on the same launch. …
- In career mode, ‘Test while landed’ are the easiest contracts.