How do I reset my world in space engineers?
You can check Alt+F10, open the dropdown, in one of the menus you can cycle through entities in the game, if you select the planet there should be an option to reset the voxels.
How do you clear a space engineers server?
Wiping the world of your Space Engineers server
- Log into your control panel.
- Click on the service you want to wipe.
- Click the ‘wipe server’ button.
- Now you can choose what you want to wipe from the server.
- Click execute, and the server is now wiped!
Why is space engineers so laggy?
When your Space Engineers connection is laggy, it’s usually due to a poor connection between 2 or more points. For example, your computer may be the Sender, and the Space Engineers server may be your Target, but there could be other mystery hops along the way causing issues.
How do you delete all blocks in space engineers?
Mass block removal – keyboard shortcut: CTRL/Shift.
Do space engineers servers wipe?
In the past they have only been wiped with a major update, like Economy, or when they start having major sim speed issues. Wipes are usually complete wipes, all user info gone (grids, gps, toolbars, research, etc).
How do I reduce lag in Space Engineers?
How to reduce lag?
- Ensure the game is using your gaming graphics card, not an integrated one.
- In advanced world settings, set “Maximum objects” to 16.
- In advanced world settings, set “Cleanup” to true.
- In advanced world settings, set “Maximum world size” to any value less than Unlimited.
- Avoid overuse of glass.
Is Space Engineers CPU or GPU intensive?
However, the recommended graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070. You will need at least 25 GB of free storage space to install Space Engineers. To play Space Engineers you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core i5-2320.
How do I delete an object in space engineers?
Use “CTRL” + “X” to cut object and leave it in clipboard, that will essentially delete station from space until you paste it somewhere else.