You can help KSP Wiki by expanding it. There are several different camera views available in KSP, offering different perspectives from a virtual external camera pointed at the craft, kerbonaut, or other item being controlled. Pressing the V key will cycle through the available camera views at any time.
How do I use the camera in KSP?
- Bring up the window by clicking on the Camera Tools icon on the stock toolbar, or by pressing ” / ” on the keypad.
- Activate the camera mode by pressing the activation key (default is Home)
- Revert back to the regular camera by pressing the revert key (default is End)
How do you unlock the camera in KSP?
Currently, the camera always points to the vehicle’s Center of Mass. The control keys, and holding the right mouse button, cause the view to rotate about that point. I suggest that the player be able to unlock from the CoM.
How do you reset view in Kerbal space program?
Switch camera modes a few times using the V key. Eventually this resets the camera to a position that is always the same related to craft orientation, from where you can move it manually to where you need it to be. Hit v until you get “chase view”.
What is Ckan KSP?
The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network (CKAN)
The CKAN is a metadata repository and associated tools to allow you to find, install, and manage mods for Kerbal Space Program.
How do you record in KSP?
If you are running Windows 10, it’s: Windows Key + G to bring up the game recording menu.
How do you focus the camera in KSP?
5 Answers. You can use the backspace key to focus on your current ship.
How do you activate cheat menu in KSP?
Press ALT+F12 to access the debug console, which you can use to enjoy unlimited fuel, unbreakable joints, and other helpful perks.
How do you switch ships in Kerbal space program?
You can set alarms for maneuver nodes, Pe/Ap, AN/DN, transfer windows, and more. The alarms get attached to a particular vessel, and when they expire it will kill time warp and give you the opportunity to switch to that ship.
How do you switch vessels in KSP?
How do you change between vessels?
- Go back to the space centre, enter the tracking station, select the vessel you want in the list on the left and click the green “fly” button at the bottom left.
- Switch to map view, right click on the vessel in the map and select “Switch to” on the resulting menu.