How do I import my Mass Effect 2 character?
To import a character, go to the main menu, select new game and then new game+.
- Any save that was made after the main story was completed may be selected to import.
- The opportunity to customize the character in the same way as when starting a new game, including the Pathfinder’s gender, is again possible.
How do I transfer my ME1 save to ME2 on Origin?
Open MassEffect2Config and go to ‘Save Games’. Then click ‘Copy Mass Effect 1 Save Games’. You then have to locate the folder with ME1 saves. The default location is DocumentsBioWareMass EffectSave.
Can you transfer Mass Effect saves from steam to Origin?
Re: Importing Mass Effect 1 saves from Steam to Origin
The save files are always stored in teh same folder, whether you have the Steam, Origin or retail version. Make sure you copy the save files as instructed in my pinned thread.
How do I import my Mass Effect 2 character to 3?
Start ME2 and load your last saved game. Then create a NEW SAVED GAME, which will then be local to your hard drive and allow you to import your character into ME3.
Can I Romance Liara in Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect 2’s Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is where the majority of your Romantic interactions with Liara will take place. … The scene in Shepard’s Cabin is considered to be a Romance Scene for Liara, and you’ll once again be Locked In with her if you choose “Happily ever after” if it shows up.
How do I import a Mass Effect save?
You can also just copy your saves manually to the correct folder.
- Go to My DocumentsBioWareMass EffectSave
- Select any files that begin with CHAR_ (These are the completed game saves that can be imported)
- Copy those files to My DocumentsBioWareMass Effect 2SaveME1
Which class is best in Mass Effect 2?
How to choose the best class for you in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- If you enjoy playing Tank characters, consider playing as the Soldier. …
- If you tend to have the most fun as a Mage, check out the Adept class. …
- If you enjoy playing healer and support roles, Engineer might be the class for you.
Should I import ME1 character to ME2?
IMO, you definitely want to import your Mass Effect 1 character into Mass Effect 2. All of the major choices that you made in Mass Effect 1 will be reflected. The same is true for the side quests, to a lesser extent.
How do I import me1 from me2 to steam?
Mass Effect Save Import Guide:
- Click Play in Steam and you will see this[i.imgur.com].
- Select Mass Effect 2 Launcher then click Play. …
- Click Configure. …
- On the left, click Save Games.
- Click the Copy Mass Effect 1 Save Games button. …
- Launch Mass Effect 2.
Do Mass Effect 2 Resources carry over to 3?
Stats. Your level will carry over from Mass Effect 2 into Mass Effect 3, and should you choose to remain as the same class, all of your abilities will remain the same too. If you choose to change class, you will have lots of ability points to spend immediately (as per your level). Your credits do not carry over.
Can you import saves to Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
Mass Effect Legendary Edition will Support Old Save Files From Mass Effect 2 and 3. Gamers will be able to play their old saves in Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Players will be able to import their old saves from Mass Effect 2 and 3 into the Legendary Collection (via GameSpot).