Go to: Buy>Sign In>My Account>Download>Pick the version you want.
How do I get different versions of KSP?
Yep. Right click KSP in steam, then click properties, then Betas, then the opt-in drop down. From there you can select any previous build of the game. If you buy it on steam, you could choose between the current update (1.3) or some important old updates (1.2.
How do I change the KSP game version on Steam?
* If you have the game on Steam, you’ll find a Beta branch on your Steam Game Settings for KSP, called ‘previous’. Opting in to that branch will downgrade your install to the previous version. Changing back to the default branch will upgrade you back to the latest version.
What is the current KSP version?
Hi, KSP version 1.0. 3 is now live! This revision brings several much-needed bugfixes and improvements, as well as a few new parts. Kerbal Space Program Gamer’s Edition is now available!
How do I get an older version of a game on Steam?
How to switch to old branch versions:
- Go to your Steam Library and select your game of choice.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- Under the “BETAS” tab.
- Enter the relevant code retrieved from Paradox Plaza and click “CHECK CODE”.
- Select the version you wish to play and wait for Steam launcher to finalize the switch.
What is the best KSP version for mods?
The best KSP mods are:
- MechJeb 2.
- Kerbal Engineer Redux.
- Kerbal Interstellar Extended.
- Kerbal Attachment System.
- Docking Port Alignment Indicator.
- Environmental Visual Enhancements.
- B9 Aerospece.
How do I download and install Kerbal space program?
How to Install KSP Mods
- Once you’ve found one you want to try, download the file. It will most likely have a . …
- Once it’s downloaded, locate your new file and unzip it. …
- Locate your KSP folder on your computer. …
- In your KSP folder, open the GameData folder. …
- That’s all there is to it.
How do I downgrade Kerbal space program?
For those users using older mods, you can easily change versions by going to Library > Kerbal Space Program > right click > properties > betas and selecting the correct version. Enjoy!
How do I downgrade from steam 2020?
How to Downgrade Steam Games?
- – Choose a game (you must own it)
- – Collect the following (APP ID)
- – Go to the DeportDownloader https://github.com/SteamRE/DepotDownloader.
- – Click the latest release.
- – Download the zip file.
- – Open and extract to a suitable place.
How do I download an older version of a game?
Guide: How to download older versions of a game on Steam
- Go to SteamDB, and search up your game.
- Click on the app ID of the game you’re looking for to go to its details page.
- Take a look at the depots, and click on the depot ID of the one that looks like the one you want to download.
- Click on the Manifests tab.
Is KSP Safe?
It’s perfectly safe. Redshell isn’t really Spyware.
How do I roll back Terraria version?
Start Terraria via Steam, it should open the GameLauncher. In there, you can use the “Downgrade Patches” option at the top to download whatever patch you want. It will then show up in the list and you can simply Launch the Game in the downgraded version.
Is SteamDB info safe?
Is SteamDB safe and legit? It is completely safe to login to SteamDB because we use Steam’s official OpenID provider, basically a safe way to authenticate with your Steam account. The only information we receive this way is your SteamID, not your username or password.