How do I transfer my Mass Effect 1 save to 2?
In order to transfer a Mass Effect save played on the Xbox One to a Mass Effect 2 save on the Xbox 360, make a save file just before the final battle and save it to the cloud drive. Load that onto the Xbox 360, play through the final battle to create the finale autosave to transfer to Mass Effect 2.
How do I use Mass Effect saves?
You can also just copy your saves manually to the correct folder.
- Go to My DocumentsBioWareMass EffectSave
- Select any files that begin with CHAR_ (These are the completed game saves that can be imported)
- Copy those files to My DocumentsBioWareMass Effect 2SaveME1
Where are my Mass Effect 1 saves located?
Locating the ME1 save folder
Open MassEffect2Config and go to ‘Save Games’. Then click ‘Copy Mass Effect 1 Save Games’. You then have to locate the folder with ME1 saves. The default location is DocumentsBioWareMass EffectSave.
How do you edit Mass Effect save files?
Open Gibbed Save Editor for Mass Effect 2 application.
- Open Gibbed Save Editor for Mass Effect 2 application. …
- Click the folder icon in it’s menu and navigate to where Mass Effect 2 stores saves: Documents > BioWare > Mass Effect 2 > Save.
- Select the character file you wish to edit and the most recent save.
Do Mass Effect 2 Resources carry over?
Stats. Your level will carry over from Mass Effect 2 into Mass Effect 3, and should you choose to remain as the same class, all of your abilities will remain the same too. If you choose to change class, you will have lots of ability points to spend immediately (as per your level). Your credits do not carry over.
Can you use old saves for Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
Gamers will be able to play their old saves in Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Players will be able to import their old saves from Mass Effect 2 and 3 into the Legendary Collection (via GameSpot). On PC, the files can be transferred, though it only works for Mass Effect 2 and 3, and not the original.
Do old Mass Effect saves work on Legendary Edition?
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition Supports Old Save Data For Mass Effect 2 And 3. The first game’s save data doesn’t get the same love. If you’re starting Mass Effect: Legendary Edition but want to have your original Mass Effect 2 and 3 characters make the jump, you’re in luck.
Can I Romance Liara in Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect 2’s Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is where the majority of your Romantic interactions with Liara will take place. … The scene in Shepard’s Cabin is considered to be a Romance Scene for Liara, and you’ll once again be Locked In with her if you choose “Happily ever after” if it shows up.
How do you get rich in Mass Effect 1?
The Rich Achievement in Mass Effect is gained after exceeding 1,000,000 credits at any one time. If you want to get Rich during your first playthrough, a good rule of thumb is to avoid spending money at merchants, since plenty of quality equipment is available by looting, until the achievement’s requirement is met.
Which class is best in Mass Effect 2?
How to choose the best class for you in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- If you enjoy playing Tank characters, consider playing as the Soldier. …
- If you tend to have the most fun as a Mage, check out the Adept class. …
- If you enjoy playing healer and support roles, Engineer might be the class for you.