The default location is DocumentsBioWareMass EffectSave. Select the folder and click OK. It doesn’t appear as if anything happened at all, but it should be fine now. Start ME2, and you will be able to import your save file from ME1.
How do I import my Mass Effect 2 save?
Launch Mass Effect 2. On the main menu click New Game and you should see this: Click Import ME1 character and you should see your ME1 characters there to choose from.
- You will then see this:
- On the left, click Save Games.
- Click the Copy Mass Effect 1 Save Games button.
Where does Mass Effect store saves?
1 Answer. The default save location is in the BioWareMass Effect 3Save directory, inside of your My Documents folder. There will be individual folders for character you have, which contain all of the saves associated with that character.
Where do I find my game save files?
You may also find some games store their save files in your Documents folder—look for a folder with the game’s name, the publisher’s name, or inside the “My Games” folder. Other titles may bury saves in your user’s %APPDATA% folder. You may have to Google the game in question to confirm where its save files are stored.
What carries over to ME2?
Everything That Carries Between Games in Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
- Shepard’s First Name.
- Shepard’s Appearance.
- Shepard’s Class (can be changed between games if desired)
- Shepard’s Background and Psychological Profile.
- Shepard’s Love Interest (can be changed)
- Fate of Ashley or Kaidan on Virmire.
- Garrus’ morality.
Can I Romance Liara in Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect 2’s Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is where the majority of your Romantic interactions with Liara will take place. … The scene in Shepard’s Cabin is considered to be a Romance Scene for Liara, and you’ll once again be Locked In with her if you choose “Happily ever after” if it shows up.
Which class is best in Mass Effect 2?
How to choose the best class for you in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- If you enjoy playing Tank characters, consider playing as the Soldier. …
- If you tend to have the most fun as a Mage, check out the Adept class. …
- If you enjoy playing healer and support roles, Engineer might be the class for you.
Can you manually save in Mass Effect Andromeda?
Like most modern video games, Mass Effect Andromeda features an auto-save system along with a way to allow you to manually save your progress. … To save your game, simply bring up your main menu and direct your left analog stick upwards to highlight the ‘Save’ option.
Does steam automatically backup save files?
The common wisdom for PC backups is you need three copies of your files: the active copy on your hard drive, a local backup, and a remote backup. … (Many Steam games automatically back up your saves using Valve’s Steam Cloud service, but not all of them.)
Where are Assassin’s Creed 3 save files?
C:Users<user_name>AppDataRoamingUbisoftAssassin’s Creed 3Saved Games.
What decisions in Mass Effect 1 that carry over?
Major Plot Decisions
- Rescuing Kaidan Alenko or Ashley Williams during the Virmire mission. …
- Sparing or killing Wrex during the Virmire: Wrex and the Genophage confrontation. …
- Sparing or killing the Rachni Queen on Noveria. …
- Saving or killing the Council during the Race Against Time: Final Battle.
Will there be a mass effect 5?
Mass Effect 5 — what to play while you wait
The Mass Effect: Legendary Edition is a remastered version of the original Mass Effect trilogy, along with all the DLC and other content bundled in. And it’ll be released in Spring 2021.
Do Mass Effect 2 Resources carry over?
Stats. Your level will carry over from Mass Effect 2 into Mass Effect 3, and should you choose to remain as the same class, all of your abilities will remain the same too. If you choose to change class, you will have lots of ability points to spend immediately (as per your level). Your credits do not carry over.