How do I import my Mass Effect 1 save?
Navigate to your “DocumentsBioWareMass Effect 2Save” folder and create a folder named “ME1” (Without the quotes) inside the “Save” Folder. After you finished ME1, copy the Mass Effect Saves from the Mass Effect save folder (“DocumentsBioWareMass EffectSave”) into the “ME1” folder you created.
How does Mass Effect import work?
To import your character in Mass Effect Legendary Edition, you must first create your character in the first game. After this, you will need to complete the entirety of the previous game. … When you have done so, the game will then allow you to import that save game to the next one after marking it as importable.
Should I import ME1 character?
IMO, you definitely want to import your Mass Effect 1 character into Mass Effect 2. All of the major choices that you made in Mass Effect 1 will be reflected.
What carries over between Mass Effect games?
Everything That Carries Between Games in Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
- Shepard’s First Name.
- Shepard’s Appearance.
- Shepard’s Class (can be changed between games if desired)
- Shepard’s Background and Psychological Profile.
- Shepard’s Love Interest (can be changed)
- Fate of Ashley or Kaidan on Virmire.
- Garrus’ morality.
Can I Romance Liara in Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect 2’s Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is where the majority of your Romantic interactions with Liara will take place. … The scene in Shepard’s Cabin is considered to be a Romance Scene for Liara, and you’ll once again be Locked In with her if you choose “Happily ever after” if it shows up.
What happens if Shepard dies in Mass Effect 2?
Dead is dead. Mass Effect 3, as with the rest of the trilogy, is Shepard’s story. If you have a dead Shepard at the end of Mass Effect 2, that saved game won’t import into Mass Effect 3. You can play Mass Effect 3 if you died in Mass Effect 2 of course, but you’ll have to create a new Shepard.
Do Minerals carry over to Mass Effect 3?
Nope. Just get what you need for ME2 and never look back. However, the armor, shield and gun upgrade for the Normandy come back, if you actually got those upgrades. They stay with you.
How do I import my ME1 character to ME2 PC?
On the main menu click New Game and you should see this: Click Import ME1 character and you should see your ME1 characters there to choose from.
- You will then see this:
- On the left, click Save Games.
- Click the Copy Mass Effect 1 Save Games button.
How do I import a ME2 character to ME3?
Start ME2 and load your last saved game. Then create a NEW SAVED GAME, which will then be local to your hard drive and allow you to import your character into ME3.
What decisions carry over from ME1?
Major Choices & Decisions that carry over from Mass Effect 1
- Service History & Psychological Profile.
- Romance Choice:
- Kaidan or Ashley on Virmire:
- Wrex’s Fate:
- Garrus’s Fate:
- Tali & the Geth Data:
- Feros – Colonists & Shiala:
- Noveria – Gianna Parasini:
What decisions in Mass Effect 1 that carry over?
Major Plot Decisions
- Rescuing Kaidan Alenko or Ashley Williams during the Virmire mission. …
- Sparing or killing Wrex during the Virmire: Wrex and the Genophage confrontation. …
- Sparing or killing the Rachni Queen on Noveria. …
- Saving or killing the Council during the Race Against Time: Final Battle.