* If you have the game on Steam, you’ll find a Beta branch on your Steam Game Settings for KSP, called ‘previous’. Opting in to that branch will downgrade your install to the previous version. Changing back to the default branch will upgrade you back to the latest version.
How do I downgrade KSP version?
For those users using older mods, you can easily change versions by going to Library > Kerbal Space Program > right click > properties > betas and selecting the correct version. Enjoy!
How do I go back to previous Steam update?
Revert Game Update using Steam Console
- Install or open Steam Console. …
- Get AppID. …
- Get DepotID. …
- Get ManifestID. …
- Download the package. …
- Retrieve the package & overwrite your files.
How do I downgrade from Steam 2020?
How to Downgrade Steam Games?
- – Choose a game (you must own it)
- – Collect the following (APP ID)
- – Go to the DeportDownloader https://github.com/SteamRE/DepotDownloader.
- – Click the latest release.
- – Download the zip file.
- – Open and extract to a suitable place.
How do you edit KSP saves?
In order to do this, I went in to my Kerbal Space Program folder in my Steam files. Then, go to saves, and find your persistent game save file. Open it in a text editor, Notepad will do. Then, I find it easiest to CTRL+F and type in the name of the ship you are looking to edit.
What is the current KSP version?
On June 24th 2021, the last version of Kerbal Space Program, version 1.12, was released.
How do I download an older version of a game?
Guide: How to download older versions of a game on Steam
- Go to SteamDB, and search up your game.
- Click on the app ID of the game you’re looking for to go to its details page.
- Take a look at the depots, and click on the depot ID of the one that looks like the one you want to download.
- Click on the Manifests tab.
How do I install older versions of beats saber?
How to Downgrade Beat Saber to an Earlier Version
- Download BSLegacy Software. …
- Launch BSLegacy. …
- Open Beat Saber Settings. …
- Backup Game Data and APK. …
- Uninstall Beat Saber. …
- Check Your Beat Saber Backup. …
- Rename Your APK. …
- Copy Folder Path.
How do I stop Steam from auto updating games?
If you’d like to stop Steam from automatically updating a game, select “Only update this game when I launch it” from the game’s Library page > Properties > Updates.
How do I downgrade my Android games?
Fortunately, there is a way to downgrade an app if you need to. From the Home screen, select “Settings” > “Apps“. Choose the app you wish to downgrade. Select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall updates“.
How do I downgrade my Stardew Valley?
How to downgrade:
- Wait for the download to finish, there won’t be any progressbar. …
- When the download is done Steam will show you where the files were downloaded to.
- Go to the games installation directory and move the files somewhere else, then move the downloaded files into the game folder.