Where are eve online settings stored?
You first have to find your EVE settings folder:
- For Windows, it should be %USERPROFILE%AppDataLocalCCPEVE.
- For MacOS, it should be ~/Library/Application Support/EVE Online.
- For Linux, in a similar path as in Windows but inside the ~/. wine folder.
How do you save eve online settings?
How do we backup our settings?
- Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard while pressing R (this will open a run window).
- Copy and paste the following line into the run window: %LOCALAPPDATA%CCPEVE
- You should see a few folders there. …
- Copy the folder to another location on your hard drive.
How do I transfer my EVE Online account?
Log into the Account Management for the account that holds the character. Click on “Transfer Character” at the bottom of the page. Select the character to transfer and enter the name of the destination account. Then click “Next” to select your payment method and enter your payment details as necessary.
What is eve user?
EVE Online – End User License Agreement
EVE is a multiplayer role playing game that allows the simultaneous participation of players around the world, interacting in the same game environment. You may play EVE using CCP’s proprietary software (the “Software”).
How do I clear my cache in EVE Online?
If the EVE Online client is running, pressing ESC will bring up the game options. Select the “Reset Settings” tab, Click on “Clear” button next to “Clear All Settings” and “Clear all Cache Data”.
How do I copy an eve profile?
Manually copy settings between characters and accounts
- Navigate to “C:Users%USERNAME%AppDataLocalCCPEVE”
- Here you have 2 folders named “xyzabcd_tranquility”. …
- Open the Eve Launcher, start the game with the account and the character from which you want to copy the settings. …
- DO A BACKUP.
How do you use Eve O preview?
How To Install & Use
- Download and extract the contents of the . zip archive to a location of your choice (ie: Desktop, CCP folder, etc) .. …
- Start up both EVE-O Preview and your EVE Clients (the order does not matter)
- Adjust settings as you see fit. Program options are described below.
How do you merge accounts in EVE Online?
You can not merge accounts. You can transfer a character from one account to the other. Thus, the playtime will be wasted unless you delay said transfer till december.
Is Eve still worth playing?
Yes. It’s a gorgeous game, and extremely chill, with a lot of different ways to play. You can play an hour a day or ten hours, or not at all, depending on your mood, and you are still “leveling up,” so to speak. That’s a pretty unique aspect of it.
Is Eve Online dying 2020?
Eve Online will never die, says head of studio after 18 years.
What is the goal of Eve Online?
The end goal is usually to fly a hulk, which is the best ship at mining in the game. There are tons of other things to do as a miner than just train mining and ship skills, though.