How do you undock in KSP?
To undock simply right click either of the docking clamps and click undock. In order to facilitate separation, the magnetic clamping feature is turned off when undocking is executed.
How do you switch vessels in KSP?
How do you change between vessels?
- Go back to the space centre, enter the tracking station, select the vessel you want in the list on the left and click the green “fly” button at the bottom left.
- Switch to map view, right click on the vessel in the map and select “Switch to” on the resulting menu.
What is advanced Tweakables in KSP?
Advanced Tweakables Button adds a button to the KSP Application launcher that allows you to toggle the Advanced Tweakables option in KSP 1.2+ without going to the settings dialog.
How do you dock in Kerbal space program for beginners?
Point your ship towards your target (the round pink reticule) and burn to 10 to 20m/s depending on how far you are. Prograde and target reticule are superimposed: you are moving towards the target. Move retrograde, and gently kill the speed as you get closer. You’re now a stone’s throw away.
How do you match orbit in Kerbal space program?
Docking / rendezvous
- Go to the map view and use the maneuver tool.
- Begin by matching your orbital inclination as described above. …
- Bring one point on your orbit (ideally an apsis) tangent to the target orbit. …
- At the point of nearest encounter maneuver to make: …
- On reaching that encounter, burn to match velocity.
How do docking ports work?
When two Docking Ports dock, the lances on each enter the openings. A photosensor inside the port senses when the lance is fully inserted and activates a motor, which closes two metal cams around the lance. The cams lock the lance in place, and the ports become rigidly bound.
How do you activate cheat menu in KSP?
Press ALT+F12 to access the debug console, which you can use to enjoy unlimited fuel, unbreakable joints, and other helpful perks.
What does activating navigation do in KSP?
Activate Navigation to a Launchsite will target the chosen location and add a navigation mark in the NavBall. Players will be able to activate this feature from the Map View at any time.
How do I take a crew report in KSP?
While you’re on the ground, we can complete one of the contracts that you accepted earlier by asking Jeb to take a crew report:
- Right-click on the Command Pod, and click Crew Report. …
- Enable guidance control by pressing T. …
- Launch your rocket by pressing the space bar. …
- Immediately tilt to about 45 degrees using the D key.