Simply boot up the old game, open the Squad Menu, and you should see your face code in the top left corner of the screen. Take a note of this, or take a photo of it, and you’re good to go. If you only have a Mass Effect 1 save from the old days, however, things are a bit more difficult.
How do you get the face code in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
This can be found on the bottom left side of the menu. This opens up when you start your first game in Legendary Edition. You will find old Face Codes in YouTube videos and through many websites. But when you redeem them in the Legendary Edition, some values will be changed.
Can you change your face in Mass Effect 1?
There is no way to change your look once you step in game. All decisions made during character creation are permanent.
Can you change your face in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
You can make a new character, export the head morph, and import that in your current playthrough.
How do I enable console commands in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
How to Install the Enable In-Game Console Mod in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Download the Enable In-Game Console mod from Nexus Mods.
- Extract the mod files to a separate folder. …
- Open the LE1 folder, open Enable In-Game Console for ME1 LE, open BASEGAME, and open CookedPCConsole.
- Copy the Engine.
Can you change Shepard’s face in Mass Effect 2?
If you are just starting your new game, you have the option to customize your Shepard’s face. If you import the default Shepard’s face or even just highlight the option of default then go down one (to Customize Face) that face will be the present. From there you can do whatever you like.
Which class is best in Mass Effect 2?
How to choose the best class for you in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- If you enjoy playing Tank characters, consider playing as the Soldier. …
- If you tend to have the most fun as a Mage, check out the Adept class. …
- If you enjoy playing healer and support roles, Engineer might be the class for you.