How does everyone know English in Mass Effect?
The humans might even be speaking different languages. Everyone’s carrying translator devices that are hooked into their hearing or something that automatically translates all the alien languages for the users. It’s in the Codec.
Do they have translators in Mass Effect?
Translators can be bought for a few hundred credits and are usually installed on portable computers, clothing, jewelry or sub-dermal implants. They can also be found on the extranet, with governments providing software near spaceport customs facilities.
What language do Asari speak?
Asári is the most-spoken language in the Milky Way Galaxy. The Asari race, first to discover the Citadel Station, quickly became the leaders of galactic government and other affairs.
How do I change the language in Mass Effect?
- Go to your “DocumentsBiowareMass EffectConfig” folder.
- Open the “BIOEngine. ini” in a text Editor.
- Search for “Language=ITA” and change it to “Language=INT” (Without the quotes)
- Save the file.
- Now ME1 will be in English.
What is the most popular language in the world?
The most spoken languages in the world
- English (1.132 million speakers)
- Mandarin (1.117 million speakers)
- Spanish (534 million speakers)
- French (280 million speakers)
- Arabic (274 million speakers)
- Russian (258 million speakers)
- Portuguese (234 million speakers)